About Me

My photo
Well my name is Alexandria but my friends call me Alexx

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What modern invention has had as great of an effect on the spread of knowledge in our society as the printing press did on Renaissance society? Why?




Well my response to the question is that the printing press revolution in human communications is happening. But People around the world are connecting to each other via the new computer telecommunication networks now known as the Net. The Net, in a significant way, is a continuation of the important technological development of the printing press. The printing press might seem to be a choice for such a comparison considering the similarity that might be seen between the Net and, for example, Television's and the telephone, radio, or the news media.


1 comment:

  1. Good choice of pictures, and I could see where your argument was going, but it is very disjointed. See me to help make it flow smoothly.

    As is 17/30 points.

    ReplyDelete

Followers