About Me

My photo
Well my name is Alexandria but my friends call me Alexx

Monday, October 5, 2009

Discovering the Undiscovered- Would you go?

Well discovering the undiscovered It is the year 2025 would you go Deep Sea Diving?

Well personally i wouldnt't go because do the fact there's sharks and different types of species in the Sea. And i wouldn't mind taking the chance to discover what's going on in the Deep sea far as different species. I also think it's my duty to see what's going on so that i can inform all citizens what's happening to the Sea. An i also think everyone around the world would be happy with my discovery's. Most people may think im crazy for taking this dangerous experience with all the sharks and sting rays in the water. But it's a risk im willing to take just to find out what's going on. It would also be nice to be the person that come's back to tell people all of the great finding's in the water.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting response. I think you misinterpreted the question though. Supposed to discuss whether or not your would voyage into an unknown part of outer space, but many of the same dangers and rewards could come from discovering things about the sea!
    Please make corrections and re-post.
    As is 15/20 points.

    ReplyDelete

Followers